Ketamine 2020's online programme is truly innovative.
All Oxford talks will be live-streamed and recorded for review by delegates.
E-Presentations (an alternative to posters) can be previewed and reviewed in your own time. Then you can join interactive Q&A Webmeetings about the e-presentations which are scheduled between 27th March and 5th April. At these Q&A Webmeetings, authors briefly present their work and then discuss it with delegates from anywhere in the world. The Q&A Webmeetings are recorded in case you can't make the scheduled time. They are available for 6 months to those who register.
You can register for online access only. Those who come to Oxford will automatically have online access.
I would like to do an online presentation. How does it work?
- Authors start by submitting their abstract, specifying a preference for an Oxford-based talk, e-Presentation, or either.
- Once notified that their abstract is accepted as an E-Presentation, authors upload their E-presentation material to the conference platform (Learning Tool Box).
- E-Presentations may be in any format: for example (as a guide), a slide deck of up to 10 slides, or a video presentation of up to 7 minutes, or a conventional single-page poster pdf .
- Authors of E-Presentations may either be in-person delegates (ox-delegates) or may be online e-delegates. Having a presentation accepted as an e-Presentation does not guarantee a place as an ox-delegate, but will be taken into consideration.
E-Presentations can be viewed by all registered delegates in the week before the conference from 6pm BST on 27th March, until six months after.
- Authors will then attend up to three online Webmeetings, each lasting 20 minutes in the week before the main talks - from 27th March to 5th April. In these Webmeetings, the author(s) will present the data in the E-Presentation (guide: 5 minutes), followed by 15 minutes discussion. Webmeetings will be scheduled depending on the time-zones of e-delegates and authors.
- Any registered delegate may join any Webmeeting to discuss the presentation with the author and others.
- Where authors are happy to do so, a recording of the Webmeeting will be lodged on the E-Presentation system and will be available to registered delegates until 5th October 2020.
- Recordings of E-Presentations will be uploaded with their abstracts.