3. The effectiveness of intravenous ketamine in adults with treatment-resistant major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder presenting with prominent anxiety: Results from the Canadian Rapid Treatment Center of Excellence 08-12-2020by:
Roger S McIntyre, MD
4. Sex-specific neurobiological actions of prophylactic (R,S)-ketamine, (2R,6R)-hydroxynorketamine, and (2S,6S)-hydroxynorketamine22-12-2020by: Christine Denny, PhD
An RCT of repeated ketamine administration for chronic post-traumatic stress disorder
Adriana Feder, MD
Prolonged ketamine infusion modulates limbic connectivity and induces sustained remission of treatment-resistant depression
Dr Josh Siegel, MD
Single, Fixed-Dose Intranasal Ketamine for Alleviation of Acute Suicidal Ideation. An Emergency Department, Trans-Diagnostic Approach: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- Controlled, Proof-of-Concept Trial23-03-2021by: Yoav Domany, MD
10. Distinct trajectories of antidepressant response to intravenous ketamine 13-04-2021
by: Brittany O'Brien, Ph.D.
11. Midazolam and Ketamine Produce Distinct Neural Changes in Memory, Pain, and Fear Networks during Pain 27-04-2021
by: Keith M. Vogt, MD, PhD
12. Ketamine treatment upon memory retrieval reduces fear memory in marmoset monkeys 11-05-2021
by: Dr Ingrid Philippens
13. Effects of Ketamine on Rodent Fear Memory 25-05-2021
by: Kwang H. Choi, PhD
14. Translating the immediate effects of s-ketamine using hippocampal subfield analysis in healthy subjects-results of a randomized controlled trial 08-06-2021
by: Anna Höflich, MD, PhD
15. A comparison of the pharmacokinetics and NMDAR antagonism-associated neurotoxicity of ketamine, (2R,6R)-hydroxynorketamine and MK-801 22-06-2021
by: Patrick Morris, PhD
16. Mystical-type experiences occasioned by ketamine mediate its impact on at-risk drinking: Results from a randomized, controlled trial13-07-2021
by: Elias Dakwar, MD
17. Pharmacodynamic interactions between ketamine and psychiatric medications used in the treatment of depression: a systematic review27-07-2021
by: Jolien K.E. Veraart, MD
18. Pilot randomized active-placebo-controlled trial of low-dose ketamine for the treatment of multiple sclerosis-related fatigue14-09-2021
by: Bardia Nourbakhsh, MD
19. Effects of Serial Ketamine Infusions on Corticolimbic Functional Connectivity in Major Depression28-09-2021
by: Megha Vasavada, PhD
20. Age affects temporal response, but not durability, to serial ketamine infusions for treatment refractory depression12-10-2021
by: Tobias F. Marton MD, PhD
21. Antianhedonic Effect of Repeated Ketamine Infusions in Patients With Treatment Resistant Depression09-11-2021
by: Alina Wilkowska, MD
Ketamine induces EEG oscillations that may aid anesthetic state but not dissociation monitoring
by: Reine-Marcelle Ibala, MD Candidate
Cost-utility analysis of esketamine and electroconvulsive therapy in adults with treatment-resistant depression
by: Kinza Degerlund Maldi, MPH
A retrospective analysis of ketamine intravenous therapy for depression in real-world care settings
by: L. Alison McInnes, MD, MS
25. A Cohort-Based Case Report: The Impact of Ketamine-Assisted Therapy Embedded in a Community of Practice Framework for Healthcare Providers With PTSD and Depression
by: Pamela Kryskow, MD
26. Ketamine Modulates the Neural Correlates of Reward Processing in Unmedicated Patients in Remission From Depression
by: Vasileia Kotoula, Ph.D.
27. Toward Synergies of Ketamine and Psychotherapy
David Samuel Mathai M.D.
28. Electrophysiological correlates and predictors of the antidepressant response to repeated ketamine infusions in treatment-resistant depression
by: Sara de la Salle, Ph.D.
29. Ketamine activates adult-born immature granule neurons to rapidly alleviate depression-like behaviors in mice
by: Radhika Rawat, MD/PhD student
30. Population pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the therapeutic and adverse effects of ketamine in patients with treatment-refractory depression
by: Prof David J.R. Foster, Ph.D.
Mapping consent practices for outpatient psychiatric use of ketamine
David Mathai, M.D. and
Scott Lee, M.D.
At-home, sublingual ketamine telehealth is a safe and effective treatment for moderate to severe anxiety and depression: Findings from a large, prospective, open-label effectiveness trial
by: T. Derrick Hull, Ph.D.
33. Ketamine exerts its sustained antidepressant effects via cell-type-specific regulation of Kcnq2
by: Juan Pablo Lopez, Ph.D.
34. The Pharmacokinetics of Ketamine in the Breast Milk of Lactating Women: Quantification of Ketamine and Metabolites
by: Philp Wolfson, M.D.
35. A Novel, Brief, Fully Automated Intervention to Extend the Antidepressant Effect of a Single Ketamine Infusion: A Randomized Clinical Trial
by: Rebecca B. Price, Ph.D.
36. Evaluation of Early Ketamine Effects on Belief-Updating Biases in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Depression
by: Liane Schmidt, Ph.D.
37. Intravenous ketamine for depression: A clinical discussion reconsidering best practices in acute hypertension management
by: Kevin Skoblenick, MD, PhD
38. Patients' recovery and non-recovery narratives after intravenous ketamine for treatment-resistant depression14-02-2023
Adrienne Lapidos, Ph.D.
39. Real-world effectiveness of repeated ketamine infusions for treatment-resistant bipolar depression28-02-2023
Joshua D. Rosenblat, MD
40. A pilot randomized controlled trial of ketamine in Borderline Personality Disorder14-03-2023
by: Sarah Fineberg, MD, PhD
41. Sympathetic Blocks as a Predictor for Response to Ketamine Infusion in Patients with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: A Multicenter Study28-03-2023
by: Steven P. Cohen, MD
Characterizing brain dynamics during ketamine-induced dissociation and subsequent interactions with propofol using human intracranial neurophysiology
by: Fangyun Tian, PhD
Association of the delayed changes in glutamate levels and functional connectivity with the immediate network effects of S-ketamine
by: Lena Vera Danyeli, PhD
Changes in white matter microstructure following serial ketamine infusions in treatment resistant depression
by: Artemis Zavaliangos-Petropulu, PhD
45. Intravenous ketamine for treatment-resistant depression patients who have failed to respond to transcranial magnetic stimulation: A case series27-06-2023
by: Jean-Philippe Miron, MD, PhD
46. Long term structural and functional neural changes following a single infusion of Ketamine in PTSD25-07-2023
by: Or Duek, PhD
47. Assessment of Initial Depressive State and Pain Relief With Ketamine in Patients With Chronic Refractory Pain08-08-2023
by: Gisèle Pickering, MD, PhD, DPharm
48. Comparative Effectiveness of Intravenous Ketamine and Intranasal Esketamine in Clinical Practice Among Patients With Treatment-Refractory Depression: An Observational Study12-09-2023
by: Simon Kung, MD